The capacity to “subscribe” a route of the user was placed on YouTube in 2005 Oct, and list of most subscribed, started as a chart by 2006 May, when “Smosh” was on top-ranked with less than 3,000 members. Here is this list of top 10 most Subscribed and Popular Youtubers 2018. Let’s Take a look.
10. Vegetta777 — 17.3 million subscribers- 17.3 thousand subscribers- Samuel de Luque is a hysterically popular Spanish YouTuber who has been found to be known for his voice-overs of recordings for Mine-craft, Holy person’s Row, and Combat area. His style is to create increase stories and histories for the characters in his computer games to create them like an action picture.
9. Whindersson Nunes — 17.7 million subscribers- Whindersson Nunes Batista is a singer comedian, and YouTuber famous for his comedy videos since 2013. The 22-year-old Brazilian Whindersson Nunes started making recordings at age of 15. Since 2016, his channel became the most subscribed in Brazil. The channel is currently the 9th most-subscribed and popular channel on YouTube.
8. Yuya — 17.8 million subscribers- Yuya is a 23-year-old Mexican be witchery vlogger. She content clown white, strike dry, and distinct beauty guides, and at some point has a smaller channel to what position she speaks approximately her day-to-day lifestyle. Many of it video clips on her insignificant channel providence her next-door neighbour Sergio. Yuya’s beauty guide tutorial has introduced her much popularity that she been presented in Fashion and all Mexican television.
7. NigaHiga — 19.3 million subscribers- Ryan Higa goes all username NigaHiga, was such of the voluntarily major YouTube celebrities. He produces a diversity of skit videos, including, drama videos, sketches and all of the commentaries on easy rock culture. As of Oct 2017, He has over 20 million subscribers, making his channel the 21st most subscribed on YouTube.
6. Fernanfloo — 20 million subscribers- Fernanfloo Luis Fernando Flores is a YouTube gamble of the dice from El Salvador met with for his game videos and bats in the belfry manoeuvres. His signature feature is green, and his pets sometimes the way one recognizes it appearances in his movie clips.
5. VanossGaming — 20.2 million subscribers– VanossGaming is a gaming YouTube channel made by 24-year-old Canadian Evan Fong. He created content on YouTube centred on playing famous video games with other YouTube collaborators.
What sets his videos easily is the case of his modifying -he regularly posts mixtures that pare his hours of gaming directed toward one dense video of fascinating moments.
He created content on YouTube centred on playing video games with other YouTube partners.
4. Smosh — 22.6 million subscribers- 22.6 million subscribers– Smosh is a web-based crazy, comedy sketch pair of America includes Ian Hecox who was born on 30 of Nov 1987 along with Daniel Anthony who was born on 16th of September, 1987. The pair started to videos in 2005 on YouTube and became among most favoured channels on YouTube. This YouTuber is on 4th rank the list of most popular YouTubers 2018.
3. ElRubiusOMG — 23.5 million subscribers- Rubén Doblas Gundersen was born on 3th of February, 1990, well recognized by alias ElRubiusOMG and El Rubius, The is Spanish YouTuber, whose channel mostly consists vlogs and gameplay. His channel currently has more than 22.7 million subscribers’ as well as 4.9 billion views. This YouTuber is on 3 places in this list of Most Subscribed and Popular Youtubers 2018.
2. Germán Garmendia (HolaSoyGerman.) — 31.2 million subscribers- HolaSoyGerman is a musician, singer-comedian, writer of Chile. He has created various songs with his team, all accessible on YouTube. HolaSoyGerman is the 2nd YouTuber to get hold of two Diamond Play Buttons. He also served his voice to Ice Age: Collision Course as Julian’s Spanish version. This YouTuber is on 2nd place in this list of most subscribed and P popular YouTubers 2018.
1. PewDiePie — 54.1 million subscribers- At the number one rank in the Top 10 Most Subscribed and Popular Youtubers 2018 is Youtube. Felix Kjellberg. owner of the gaming channel known by the name PewDiePie. He is a web-based video producer and comedian of Sweden, best recognized for his vlogs and commentaries of Let’s Play on YouTube. At some stage in the university in 2010, he listed a YouTube channel under PewDiePie name.
image source — available on internet